Step 1: Sign up for your free account
Step 2: Create your event
Step 3: Add a Graphic Overlay
- Click Overlays
- Click Upload Overlay
- Once your Overlay is uploaded, go to your Event and assign the Overlay to it. This will add your Overlay to your event photos.
Sweet – you just made your first Test Event! Way to go! 🎉
Step 4: Test your event
Your test events are totally free to try to make sure you're confident running your photo booth.
- Open Flassh Connect
- Connect your camera to your computer using a USB cable
- You'll see your camera is connected and you're good to go!
- Open Flassh
- Sign into your Flassh account
- You'll see your test event, tap Run
- Tap Continue Testing
- Capture up to 25 test photos for free
Flassh is a live, online, instant-sharing platform. To run events effectively, an Internet connection is required. Some features may work without an Internet connection, but most of our applications operate under the assumption that a stable connection is available.
If a WiFi or wired Internet connection is not available at your event’s location, we recommend using a personal hotspot from your phone or tablet.
Exit Full Screen Mode
Once you’re running an event, the tablet goes into full-screen mode and there is no obvious way to exit (this is by design).
Each of the four corners of the screen accept a single-finger long-press gesture that will allow you to exit the event and return to your event management screen.
Step 5: Share your photos
- See and download your photos from your online photo gallery.
- Use the Flassh iPad or iPhone app to see, share, and download your event photos. Create a photo sharing kiosk to let your guests send their favorite photos instantly.
Step 6: Make your event live
Now that you've tested everything and you're ready to party – pay for your Event Credit on the Billing page.
- From the Flassh app, tap Run
- Tap Convert to Live to use your pre-paid event credit
- Take unlimited photos during the next 24 hours
- Once your party is over, tap and hold any corner of your screen to exit Flassh